Spean Lodge Holiday Rental accommodation
Historic Spean Lodge is set in 2 acres of lovely landscaped grounds above the river in the centre of the village of Spean Bridge.
Perfect location for exploring Ben Nevis, Loch Ness, Isle of Skye and the Cairngorms National Park. Lots of fantastic local walks, mountain bike trails and eating out choices.
River House self catering accommodation (Scottish Tourist Board 4 Star). Occupies the spacious north wing of the Lodge and stands above the River Spean. It retains many of its original Victorian features and is immaculately presented. There are many little extra touches to enhance your stay.
* Large lounge/ dining room with open fire and flat screen TV & DVD player.
* King size master bedroom with en suite bathroom. * Second double bedroom. * Fully equipped kitchen. * Separate shower room and w.c. * Store room for luggage, skis etc. * Free wi-fi access. * Private entrance and parking.
Weekly rental includes electricity, central heating, bed linen and towels.
Also available for short breaks between October and May (excluding Easter).
Please visit our website for further information, more photographs and a superb Virtual Tour.
- Contact: Glen and Suzanne Wilson
- Spean Lodge Country House
- Spean Bridge
- PH34 4EP
- Tel: +44 (0) 1397 712004
- Email Us »
- Visit our Website »
- Open: Open all year From £470 to £595 per week
- Tariff: From £470 to £595 per week
- Credit Cards: Yes
- Children: Children welcome
- Pets: Sorry, no pets
- Awards: STB 4 star Self catering